Our visual checks, inspections and surveys are tailored to your objectives. They can focus on a known defect, an area of interest, or assess a building’s entire facade.
From street-level, we can create a basic survey report. With greater access, usually via scaffolding, we can create fully costed, detailed, survey documents.
The contents of a facade condition survey can include:
- Survey scope and context
- Description of building facade and its construction
- Summary of general structural condition
- Observations, illustrated with photography
- Facade defects, illustrated with photography
- Recommendations, with costs